I saw this post on Jessica Jade’s blog – this is her post – and thought it’d be it will amazing to do this post, because I realized it has been almost two years and I haven’t really told you a lot about me!
- Is your hair naturally curly or straight? Curly & messy
- Do you color your hair yourself or go to a salon? Just got it done in a Salon so Yes
- Do you wear the same clothing style every day, or do you change it? I change it every now and then
- Favorite Perfumes? Ellie Saab( all time favorite), Vera Wang Princess, Boss
- How often do you change your nail polish? I am very lazy when it comes to nail coloring. Paint it only during special occasions or when I in mood to do it
- What are your favorite movies? Very fond of animated movies (Korean movies included) and romantic movies :). The list is huge
- How long does it take for you to put on makeup? It honestly depends how much time I’v got. I usually keep very minimal make up so 15 minutes max
- What do you do first? Face or eyes? Always face first.
- Do you collect makeup or just buy what you need when you need it? I usually buy it when I need them. ( *conditions apply) 😀
- How often do you wear false eyelashes? I am very thankful that I have long lashes so I don’t wear false eyelashes everyday. I wear them on special occasions only
- Do you do a full face of makeup everyday? Bright lipstick, Eyeliner and some light foundation is my go to look!
- Do you wear makeup when you’re home alone or with family? I always put on my bright lipstick. I think its all you need to make your face look amazing
- Will you leave the house without makeup? Yes I do and I let my skin breath. I am very comfortable with what I look without make up
- How many high-end products do you have? I thrift sometimes & Splurge sometimes. I think I have a good balance of both (High end and Drugstore products) Love them equally
- Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you’re getting dressed? I don’t plan ahead. I usually give 10 minutes to myself to decide what I want to wear every morning.
- How often do you change your handbag? I have this one go to bag that I carry with me all the time. I change it when I am going out with friends or other nice places or to match with my dress ( you know what I mean 🙂 )
- What time do you wake up and go to sleep? I am not a morning person and not a night person either! I love to sleep 🙂 I usually wake up around 8:30 and go back to sleep as soon as I can
- How often or when do you workout? I work out twice a week. I am professional dancer so I do yoga every day
- Left handed or right handed? Right handed.
- How tall are you? 5 feet 3 inches and I am not short 😛
- Do you speak any foreign languages? Nope
- How many pets do you have? Planning to adopt one soon 🙂
- How often are you on WordPress? Almost everyday
- Do you read comments posted on blogs? I just love them. I am so thankful for all the comments, suggestions and likes I receive
- Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts? Oh yes! I usually note it down on my one note app. Keep it handy. You never know when you are going to need it
- How did you come up with your blog name? It was a one night affair 😛
- Who are your favorite authors? Paulo Coelho, Jhumpa Lahiri, Milan Kundera, Rhonda Byrne and many more. I love reading books
- How often do you clean your house? I clean it every day. Someone rightly said “I get strangely obsessed about the cleanliness of my house”. I AM THAT
- What’s your favorite colour? Black is my all time favorite.Yellow, Orange and pastel shades follows next
- What’s one thing most people probably don’t know about you? I have never talked about my dancing. I am professional odissi dancer and I run my own school of dance 🙂
- What are you doing with the rest of your day? Love to read or listening to music with some wine to sip
I hope you all enjoyed getting to know me and It will be so much fun if you can answer these 31 questions on your blog or even in the comments and tag me in them!
Please do not forget to follow us on
Will send panda hugs to those who does
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org